Established in 2010, Oilfield Water Services Limited is an independent consultancy company providing a variety of water-related services to the oil industry. Our goal is to add value to your project through your water analyses and our services are beneficial to scale, well and reservoir management for both conventional and unconventional resources.
Our expertise is in quality assessment and interpretation of formation water and produced water analyses, provision of sampling and analysis advice, use of aqueous natural tracers, scale predictions, evaluation of reservoir reactions, and geochemical and reactive transport modelling.
If your challenges include any of the following, we may be able to help you:
- There are no formation water analyses for your field but they are needed for field development planning.
- You want to obtain good quality formation water samples and analyses for your field.
- Formation water analyses are available but their quality is poor or uncertain, or it is not known whether they are representative of the formation water throughout the reservoir.
- Water is being produced from your well but its source is not known.
- Water allocation is required.
- Water injection is planned and you need to select the injection water.
- There are uncertainties associated with the reservoir model and it requires further constraint.
- Scale is forming in your wells but the cause is not known.
- A scale risk assessment is required for your field.
- The potential importance and impact of reservoir reactions on scaling risks in your wells is not understood.
- It is unclear whether injection water breakthrough has occurred in your wells or it is uncertain how much of the produced water is injection water.
Please click on the links above and below to learn more about us and our services. If you think we may be able to help you, please contact us to discuss your project. We look forward to talking to you.